Terms of Service
By using Gammo, you automatically agree to these Terms of Service (“Terms”). Before you start using Gammo, you should read them carefully. If you do not wish to accept all Terms then please do not use Gammo.
- We require access to your social account credentials to obtain required information for interacting with a social platform, such as Instagram.
- We do not store your password.
- We do not store, give away, sell or otherwise distribute your information or information you provide to any third parties.
- Gammo is not affiliated with any social platforms in any way. You use Gammo at your own risk.
- It is your sole responsibility to comply with the rules and any legislation that you are subject to by the social platform where you have an account.
- Gammo is intended to be the only software being used on an account.
- Do not use other automation tools simultaneously with Gammo.
- If you use Gammo with other automation software, the possibility that your account could be subject to review and subsequent actions by the social platform is increased.
- We are not responsible for your actions or the consequences of your actions and therefore not to blame for actions taken on your account by the social platform.
- The number of followers and likes your account acquires depends on the quality of your content. We do not guarantee any amount of interaction from using Gammo.
- We bring attention of real users to your feed, but we cannot protect you from spam, fake followers or inactive followers.
- You agree that upon purchasing our service, that you clearly understand and agree with what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute.
- We do not offer refunds.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of our service or any of its content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
- These Terms may change without warning. It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Terms have changed.